Sxmo Source Repositories
Sxmo consists of of various tools that together form the mobile desktop environment. Most of them a licensed under the MIT license:
- sxmo-utils - This repository consists various scripts and small C programs that glue the environment together and can be considered the main repository of the project.
- sxmo-dwm - This is our fork of dwm, the tiling window manager from suckless that powers our environment.
- sxmo-st - This is our fork of st, our default terminal emulator from suckless.
- sxmo-dmenu - Our fork of dmenu, the menu that powers our environment.
- sxmo-build - Build scripts to compile and install the latest development version of all these repositories from git.
- sxmo-docs - All documentation, which is also visualised on this website.
- sxmo-docs (Development Version) - All documentation for the latest git HEAD
- lisgd - Libinput synthetic gesture deamon. Our gesture handler for the touchscreen.
- svkbd - Simple virtual keyboard, heavily adapted by Sxmo contributors and maintained upstream at suckless.
- sxmo.org - The sources for this website (AGPLv3)
- sxmo-userscripts - A contrib repository of userscripts written for Sxmo. Checkout a dmenu powered workout app, password manager, and mail app! Contribute your own userscripts!
- Clickclack - Vibration/audio feedback tool to be used with virtual keyboards
- mnc - Find seconds to next cronjob