We have the following support channels for questions and bug reports:
- sxmo-announce Mailing List - Low volume mailing list used for announcing new package version releases for the Sxmo project.
- sxmo-devel Mailing List - This is our primary asynchronous developer support channel where you can send your patches.
- sxmo-user Mailing List - This is our primary asynchronous user support channel where you can send questions, proposals for bug reports, and proposals for feature requests. Please check if your question is not already answered before posting. Here you can also discuss the general goals of the project, your experience daily driving, and have other fun discussions with the Sxmo community.
- sxmo-tickets: Bug/Feature tracker - The bug tracker is for confirmed bugs and tracking new features; not for user support.
- IRC Channel - We have the channels
#sxmo-offtopicon the OFTC network. Here you can talk to Sxmo users and developers in realtime. Moreover, you can get help with Sxmo and related projects. Please stay around for answers when asking questions. To join:
- Connect with your favorite IRC client.
- Use the web-based chat. Please keep the tab open so that you retain history and are notified of responses
- Join the channels using matrix: https://matrix.to/#/#oftc#sxmo:matrix.org. Matrix keeps offline chat history even when the app/tab is closed
- Use an irc bouncer that keeps history even when your webclient is closed like: chat.sr.ht.
There are a number of communities working on FOSS mobile distros, middleware, app, and hardware development. You can join the other chatrooms related to FOSS mobile via the following matrix space: